Friday, April 24, 2009

Online Shopping Menus

This week, I am starting a new web site with specialty menus available. In order to have a special membership site and have the menus be more printer friendly, I had to set up a different web site. This should be the last time I post to this site for menus and then, it will be moving to my other site, http://shoppingmenus.com which will be all set up later this week.

The new site will still have free regular menus. In addition, there will be a membership section for paying subscribers to receive specialty menus, such as weight loss, diabetic, vegetarian, budget, gluten-free, etc. There will also be cooking videos for different foods and links to some wonderful food sites and expert articles. I'm thrilled to be offering such great content to everyone. I think I will still be able to use the same cookbook for most of the menus, but if you know of a great cookbook for any of the specialty menus, let me know.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the new site, coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. Amy, I am so excited that you are branching out ! Good luck with your new site...I'll still be your loyal follower LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lynn. I'll still be your loyal follower, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your comments. Please be patient while I moderate each one.