Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Menu is Ready

I've posted another menu at the Shopping Menus site. Click here for the printable online menus. Lots of soups and roast beef. I'm in the mood for warmer weather, but I will have to wait like everyone else. Life's been busy with lots of changes, but I'm adjusting and feeling great. I'm working on some websites for other people right now. One of the sites I'm working on is a great little store with homemade soaps and lotions and even some great lip products in those little tins like I used to get when I was a little girl. It's called Spun Monkey Bath & Body, so if you're interested in homemade bath products, click and visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your comments. Please be patient while I moderate each one.