Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I've Found Some Really Nice Gift Baskets

I've found some really nice gift baskets with homemade soaps and lotions (basically homemade bath products). Anyhow, they're really cute and I thought I should write a post about them. I've just placed an order and I can't wait until I get it. They even have those cute lip balms in the square tins with the sliding lids. My favorite. So, check it out and let me know what you think. And, don't forget to visit the new shopping menus site as well.

3 comments:

  1. A sympathy gift basket sent to some one ill or recovering in the hospital will not only express your deep concern, it will surely cheer the recipient. If you are not sure of gift baskets, choose from our wide selection of flowers. Visit here: http://www.giftswish.com/occasions-get-well.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sympathy gift basket sent to some one ill or recovering in the hospital will not only express your deep concern, it will surely cheer the recipient. If you are not sure of gift baskets, choose from our wide selection of flowers. Visit here: http://www.giftswish.com/occasions-get-well.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn,
    I didn't close this site. It has too many links that need to stay alive. Anyway, I like the music. The menus are pretty handy, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your comments. Please be patient while I moderate each one.