Monday, November 17, 2008

Blogging, Twittering, Facebooking, and Rocking Baby


I woke up this morning feeling so much better. Yesterday morning, I woke up with the flu. No fun. I was sad to have to miss church. I was supposed to be singing yesterday, but we'll have to reschedule again. After spending most of yesterday lying around doing nothing, and eating nothing, this is a great improvement.

Today has been full of blogging, Twittering, Facebooking, listening to webinars, and rocking my sweet baby. Working as an online entrepreneur can be pretty busy, but it's all fun. I love to connect with old friends and talk with new people that I just met. And I love being at home in my pajamas sipping hot chocolate and hugging my little one.

2 comments:

  1. It is busy work being online girl..and I don't even do it for a living..lol..love the pic... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you understand. If you ever want to know how to make money with it, let me know. I'll help you get going.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have your comments. Please be patient while I moderate each one.